Saturday, April 6, 2013

Thread Heaven at Lacis

I made a little trip up to Berkeley (California) last week and stopped in at Lacis for some shopping and inspiriation.   I browsed through many hooks, just getting one old standby--the Boye steel number 12.  I seem to use and lose this one more than most!  Of course, there were many types of white and ecru threads, including egyptian cotton and one hundred percent linen.  I just thought I'd share the colorful shelves of Lizbeth threads with you.  So many colors!  This is a view of about half the aisle, and there is another aisle on the other side with DMC and other types of thread.  I bought some Lizbeth in burnt orange, in number 10 and number 40.  I really exercised some self control here!!!
~~Kim

Colorful, wonderful thread at Lacis, in Berkely


3 comments:

darlene said...

I'm not sure I could find any self control in that environment!! What an exciting display of colors!!!

MissingRib2 said...

I would probably still be there..

MissingRib2 said...

I'd probably still be there...